Workforce Transition and Transformation
Client & Project Brief
Our client, one of the world’s largest integrators, desired a new model for delivering an internal communications service. They had an opportunity to assess multiple components of their business and to optimize.
- Day-to-day management of resources
- Formulate new model driven by business shift
- Assume financial reporting responsibilities
- Ad hoc, 1099 workforce
- Home-grown systems
- Documentation out of date
- Separation from a new division
- TSG providing a dedicated managed solutions team of key personnel to first assume day-to-day operations.
- New web-based resource tracking and oversight model implemented, moving away from a manual model.
- Streamlined operational rules associated with time reporting and cost assignment.
- Recommendations for a future state that provide future improvements and cost savings.
- All team members operating under a consistent framework.
- Client managers now able to focus on the needs of the business versus day-to-day supervision of resources.
- Partnering with the client on how to evolve other parts of the organization to leverage the new model.
- Workforce Transformation