University of Toronto & Ryerson University – Graduating & Alumni Career Fair
The following TSG representatives are attending the University of Toronto & Ryerson University career fair to discuss future career opportunities:
- Amber Lawrence, Campus Relations Manager
- Tommy Goldberg, Toronto Manager of Branch Operations
- Hannah Berry, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Laini Taylor, Delivery Manager & University of Toronto Alumna
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Chestnut Conference Centre (Downtown Toronto)
10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Learn more about the event here.
We are looking for high-performance college graduates to work in the growing technical services industry. Ideal candidates are naturally personable, collaborative, self-motivated, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. The Select Group is the destination for high-caliber professionals seeking a rewarding career full of growth! Our team members enjoy the perks of uncapped commissions, annual trips, phone and car allowances, world-class training, and health benefits. They wake up every day knowing they are building a future for themselves and others.
More Information & Resources
Learn more about our Account Manager and Delivery Manager roles. Or, search open positions and apply now. Contact email@example.com with questions. See you at the fair!
- Check out our LinkedIn guide to make sure your profile is representing you in the way you want it to.
- Not gearing up to graduate just yet? Read our How to Land the Career You Want After College blog to see what you can do now to make the post-college job hunt easier.
- Learn more about our TSG Summer Internship Program at The Select Group and hear from a 2019 participant on how she made an impact during her internship.
- Follow TSG on Instagram at @theselectgroup to get a feel for our company culture!
February 4, 2020, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM