Security Operations Center (SOC)
Active Threat Analytics (ATA) – Security Operations Center (SOC)
Client & Project Brief
Our client is a leading global provider of network infrastructure products, services, and software across multiple technology domains. For this initiative, they were seeking a service partner to assume day-to-day delivery within an Active Threat Analytics (ATA) Security Operations Center (SOC) to align with their customers’ business and security goals. Active Threat Analytics integrates next-generation technology, leading threat intelligence, and advanced analytics to detect and investigate sophisticated and often persistent threats with greater speed, accuracy, and focus. The client’s expert security investigators monitor customer networks 24×7 from our global security operations centers, providing constant vigilance and in-depth analysis as a fully managed threat defense solution.
In 2016, our client turned to us to take on full team ownership of contract team to align with corporate standards and procedures regarding contract tenure:
- Create and implement performance metrics
- Consolidate and align team management
- Streamline hiring process
- Integrate and improve onboarding process
- Maintain and up level of overall team talent (hiring, training, etc)
Implementation of a systematic approach to drive team performance and output to ensure the client meets requirements of services sold to customers.
- Onsite management of resources and team performance
- Dedicated account management and recruiting resources to identify top talent
- Full integration into team management to ensure clear communication and alignment to goals
- Project Schedule of milestones, talent tracking, issue/risks, etc.
- One to one counseling of resources to ensure top performance, as well as training and industry instruction, etc.
- Best practice development and process improvement recommendations
Team Structure & Services
TSG provides a dedicated managed solutions team of key personnel, who work closely with our client’s leadership. These team members demonstrate expertise and fill specific roles such as:
- Security analysts (Tier 1 & 2)
- Incident engineers (Tier 1 & 2)
- Change engineers (Tier 3 & 4)
- Security investigators (Tier 3 & 4)
The client awarded The Select Group full ownership of a 22-person team, and TSG continues to develop a pipeline of qualified team members to join the team as business requires. Current business process continues as scheduled and with growth under the involvement of the TSG team.
- Workforce Transformation