Creating a flexible client model around long-term contracted resources
The Select Group Managed Services team helped our client, a Southern California public utility, create a flexible model around long-term contracted resources. They also wanted to include a diversity spend component, as well as needing additional office space to support a growing team.
Here’s how we partnered with them to achieve their desired organizational outcomes:
- Too much turnover due to tenure limitations.
- Management time spent reviewing resumes and screening candidates.
- Limited office space to accommodate contractors.
- Co-employment risk associated with traditional staffing solutions.
- Shifted to a deliverables-based engagement model.
- Hiring process controlled by a TSG Engagement Manager.
- Secured additional office space with room to grow.
- Incorporated a diversity supplier to fill open roles.
- Through a Managed Service, the client could offload many of the human resource tasks associated with traditional staffing agreements.
- Co-employment risks mitigated and diversity spend on track to meet targets.
- Client can now adjust resource volume without worrying about recruiting, hiring, or housing the needed staff.
Are you experiencing challenges managing long-term contracted resources? Contact us via the form below.