September 16, 2020
One of The Select Groups top clients is looking for a Vulnerability Management SME to join their team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a engineer or SME for Vulnerability Management. This company uses Tenable as a a vulnerability scanning tool, and having that experience will be a big plus! Please apply if you are looking to join a security team working with vulnerability management scans.
VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong prior experience as an engineer or SME for Vulnerability Management
- Able to perform scans, interpret the results, and show IT for guidance on recommendations
- Understands the ability to create a critical list of vulnerability with remediation options
- Strong knowledge in Threat Intel
- Experience utilizing a Vulnerability Scanner Tool
- They are currently moving from Rapid7 to Tenable
- Strong communication
- Will be apart of IT Support team meetings on vulnerability findings and awareness
VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will be performing Vulnerability Scans and interpreting the data. From there they will show their findings to IT and provide guidance on how to resolve it
- Will create a critical list of findings and provide remediation options for the support team
- Communicate and sit in on meetings with the IT Support teams on issues that are found
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts