August 4, 2022
The Select Group is looking for a UI Developer to join one of their top Healthcare partners. They are about to begin a large enterprise project that will deal with custom in-house development. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of Java development experience, Angular UI experience, and experience working with Spring and Hibernate framework. This role is currently remote but will be expected to go back onsite when offices re-open. If this role interests you, please apply today!
UI DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS
- 8+ years of Java development experience
- Experience using Java 1.8+
- Must be a strong front-end developer
- Angular UI experience
- Angular 10
- Experience in ngrx/rxjs, in addition to angularJS
- Experience working with Spring and Hibernate framework
- Spring integration and Spring Batch
- Experience developing RESTful services from scratch
- Nice-to-have: AWS / cloud experience
UI DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working hand-in-hand with the front-end development team to collaborate and develop on the work for upcoming projects for the Application Architecture team
- Help with development of frameworks and services from scratch
- Assist the team in the software development and work within an Agile environment
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts