July 29, 2022
TEST ENGINEER – REMOTE
The Select Group is seeking a Test Engineer for one of its fastest growing Biotechnology clients! This position will be remote and the Select Group’s client is looking for a Test Engineer to be on the Data Analytics team who will work with the Automation team and QA team for validation of products along with quality control of data.
TEST ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Extensive experience in writing and troubleshooting complex SQL Queries using any of the Databases – Redshift / SQL Server / Oracle
- Experience with Jira and HPALM
- Exposure to Data Warehousing and Dimensional Modeling Concepts
- Experience in understanding of ETL Source to Target Mapping Document
- Hands-on experience and strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) on Agile Scrum environments
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Python to create automated Test Scripts or Automated tools like TOSCA
TEST ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run routine reports using Jira and HPALM
- Update Charts and add in new features when necessary
- Analyze data from large internal enterprise data projects
- Write detailed test cases for functional & non-functional requirements and track defects
- Be involved in Load Testing, Performance Testing & Stress Testing as needed.
- Use JIRA / Excel for writing the Test Cases and tracking the Defects
- Communicate plans, implementation & presentation of projects.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts