May 21, 2020
The Select Group is looking for a Test Analyst to join a fast-growing company in Cary, North Carolina to join the team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in functional testing, system testing and system integration testing including test automation.
TEST ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of experience in functional testing, system testing, and system integration testing including test automation (50/50 split Automation and Manual)
- Experience with Bitbucket or GIT version control.
- Working knowledge of smoke, regression, UAT, and exploratory testing.
- Working knowledge of project management or defect management tools like JIRA, TFS, or Rally.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and process.
TEST ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and maintain test plans and test cases in accordance with client specifications.
- Prepare test scripts – manual and automated.
- Perform functional testing across different test levels: component, integration system and acceptance to ensure high quality releases.
- Execute test plans, monitor test execution and ensure that sufficient testing is carried out prior to go-live.
- Carry out other testing tasks as agreed with the Test Manager.
- Create accurate and high quality reports in a timely manner and in the format specified by the company.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts