March 25, 2020
TECHNICAL WRITER – Waltham, MA
A Silicon-Valley based tech company that builds cloud computing, data center, and IoT solutions is looking for technical writers to join their Massachusetts team. In this role you will be responsible for writing product and user guides for storage and server management systems. The ideal candidate will have some sort of professional experience (internships included) as a tech writer and domain knowledge of the data center, big data, IoT storage, server space. If you are interested in joining a growing team APPLY NOW!
TECHNICAL WRITER REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ year of professional experience as a technical writer
- Experience with XML/DITA data models would be a plus
- Domain knowledge in any of server, storage, IoT, big data, etc would be a big plus
- Experience writing content for a technical audience that is related to a product would be a plus (user guide, product information, etc)
- Graduation from an academic program related to technical writing would be a plus In lieu of experience writing samples may be required
TECHNICAL WRITER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with product development and engineering teams to understand use cases for products related to server/storage management, big data, IoT, or other products
- Become an expert in the above listed domain areas
- Create user guides for technical audiences on the usability of products
- Deliver XML/DITA based content in a fast-paced, iterative environment
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts