July 25, 2022
TECHNICAL WRITER – SITTING REMOTE
One of The Select Group’s clients in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Technical Writer to take part in the interpretation of technical requirements/platforms, and create documentation/solutions. The ideal candidate should have experience in technical writing and interpretation of technical requirements. If the below sounds like you, please apply!
TECHNICAL WRITER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
TECHNICAL WRITER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information room templates that uphold organizational and legal standards
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts