February 12, 2020
The TOP power holding company in the Southeast is searching for a Technical Lead to join their renewables team. This team is developing products such as Wind Turbines and Solar Farms to build a more sustainable future. They are located in the Queen City and are looking to make this addition ASAP! The ideal candidate will have a background as a PM or Service Delivery Manager over a product/ application team. MUST be able to work on a W2 basis.
TECHNICAL LEAD REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- Prior Project Management and/or Service Delivery experience
- Past experience working on a product and/or application team
- Prior lead experience
- Bachelor degree in an IT related field
TECHNICAL LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as an interface between the developers and the Project Manager.
- Serves as an interface between IT and the business.
- Coordinates the cross-functional team activities.
- Ensures that quality service is delivered on a timely basis.
- Maintains strong customer relationships.
- Assists in the deployment of new applications to the organization and to the support unit.
- Assists the Service Introduction Lead in evaluating the impact of new applications on the support organization.
- Assists with delivery of new applications to the organization.
- Reviews all implemented changes to make sure they have met their objectives.
- Participates in and monitor the definition and planning of new technology projects or initiatives to implement new services or to redefine the existing ones to improve level of technology infrastructure within the Service Delivery unit.
- Reviews and manages all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Coordinates and monitors the work of all technology teams supporting the Service Delivery unit infrastructure.
- Ensures that project delivery meets business and technical objectives.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts