Chapel Hill, NC
July 28, 2022
Position Title: Technical Analyst
Contract Duration: 6 months with potential to extend or hire
Work Location: 440 W.Franklin Street Suite 1310 Chapel Hill North Carolina 27599
Remote Info: This is a hybrid role with on-site required 1-2 days a week depending on what they have going on
Degree Requirement: Bachelors
This person will be sitting within the School of Medicine on the Integrated Genomics team which does all of the genetic sequencing for the university, mostly in support of cancer research but touch other diseases as well. The majority of this team are scientists specializing in biology.
They run sequencing instruments that generate large data files. and use a TracSeq that manages the data and the processes/workflows through the labs. This person will be responsible for the user interface piece and communicate with users and understand their needs within the system and translate to the coder.
- Experience working with a LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Tool) system (preferably a custom made system or one that uses SQL)
- Exp. with SQL and C# (Don’t need to be an expert but must have exposure)
- Experience with reporting tools (Crystal Reports, Tableau, Jasper etc.) and Excel
- #, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Code First, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Entity Framework (ORM), API development, web services, Visual Studio, Azure Dev Ops, and MS SQL Server
- Serve as the interface between the users of the database and the code writer – interact with technicians and scientist who are using the system D2D
- Work with the customer service team to insure alignment and that needs are being met with internal customers
- Manage D2D operations of the system in support of the operations of the lab
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts