STIBO STEP SME
STIBO STEP SME
May 14, 2019
STIBO STEP SME
STIBO STEP SME – ALPHARETTA, GA.
The Select Group is looking for a STIBO STEP SME to join one of our top clients in Alpharetta, GA. If you are looking for a long term position within a company that is rapidly growing, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! This SME will be over the support and maintenance of the system while leading the technical delivery of major upgrades/projects.
STIBO STEP SME REQUIREMENTS:
- Sr. level of support & maintenance of Stibo STEP
- Good experience developing on Stibo STEP
- Enhancing product on customer request
- XML, XSLT, JSON, HTTP
- API’s experience
STIBO SME RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support tasks include but not limited to:
- First tier end user support for PIM and DAL
- System testing and verification after application of patches, minor release upgrades, or other changes made by Stibo managed services
- Technical leadership for major upgrades of the STEP system
- Routine monitoring and reporting system performance and utilization
Maintenance tasks include but not limited to:
- Deliver minor enhancements to the STEP as requested by the PIM manager.
- Technical guidance for scoping and estimating larger scale projects that provide new or significantly enhanced workflows, capabilities, integrations, or automated exports.
- Technical delivery of major system upgrades that are out of scope of Stibo managed services
- Technical leadership for approved large scale projects that require engaging other technical resources
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts