April 15, 2019
STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER – RALEIGH, NC
Our client in Raleigh-Durham, NC is looking to expand their Statistical Programming team and hire an additional four programmers. These roles will be tied to a specific project that is anticipated to go through the end of 2022. The core skillsets needed for consideration are SAS programming experience and knowledge of CDISC standards.
STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS in computer science, statistics, or related field
- Two years of experience working at a CRO or in the pharma/biotech industry
- Experience programming in SAS is required
- Strong understanding of ADaM model and experience with both specification, programming, and conformance of ADaM
- Strong SAS/Base knowledge with an emphasis on data step programming is a must
- Strong data analysis skills are required
- Must be competent and comfortable at understanding and modifying pre-existing SAS code, as well as writing SAS code from specs
- Experience with data/submission conformance tools (such as P21), creation of define.xml, SDSP, and study data reviewer’s guides
- Must be able to work well in a highly collaborative environment as a member of a project team
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels both within and outside the company
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills
STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program TLFs and datasets within SAS
- Design or write program specifications based on the implementation guides and consultations with project leads, systems analysts, other programmers, and end users
- Convert designs and specifications into computer code
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs
- Write and maintain documentation of changes to computer code, programs, and specifications
- Review user and technical documentation written by others to confirm consistency with program operations
- Revise program for corrections, enhancements, or system environment changes.
- Coordinate with other programmers or statisticians about program revisions
- Modify and maintain software programs written by others
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts