June 7, 2022
One of The Select Group’s top clients is looking for a SQL Engineer to support their team in a remote fashion. The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of experience working with SQL Server Database Administration. Preferably working in Database Clustered environments using Always On. This position can sit 100% remote. If the below sounds like you, please apply today!
SQL ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- 5-8 years SQL Server Database Administration.
- Experience with Database Clustered environments using Always On
- Experience with creating stored procedures
- Experience with Data Service tools (SSIS, SSRS)
- Experience with Cloud platforms and methodologies
SQL ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs installation, configuration, maintenance clustered database cloud instances.
- Performs installation, configuration, maintenance, debugging, and support for systems software/hardware, including implementation support for multiple infrastructure platforms.
- Tunes platforms to ensure expected availability and performance levels are achieved. Performs root cause analyses for service interruption recoveries. Creates preventative measures.
- Identifies and tests processes for automation. Performs configuration prior to the quality assurance process. Conducts quality assurance reviews to ensure standards and best practices are followed.
- Develops expert knowledge of industry best practices and uses that knowledge to provide technical support to project team members.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts