Mount Airy, NC
January 13, 2021
We are seeking a SQL DBA for one of our clients! This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global leader in design, manufacturing, marketing, and merchandising! They are currently in Phase III of their ERP implementation which is to go live with their Warehouse Management Solution (WMS). This DBA will be responsible for keeping their critical database systems online as they migrate from their legacy solution to MS Dynamics!
SQL DBA REQUIREMENTS
- 2012 SQL Server
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting stored procedures, queries, database tables, and reports
- Query optimization
- Database maintenance, server patching, and updates
- Business Process Optimization
- Strong interpersonal communication skills working across various business units to define business processes for how data is stored and accessed
- Defining database operations and process of how data is imported and exported into the ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics)
SQL DBA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage SQL Server and MS Access databases.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes.
- Monitor the system’s health and performance.
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security.
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time.
- Provide suggestions for solutions.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts