November 8, 2019
SOFTWARE ENGINEER SUMMARY:
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to support their long term contract. This is supporting Army development project for the Patriot missile system and IAMD.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- C/C++ Experience developing in Linux – not interested in C#, web developers, .NET or DB people
- GIT revision control
- A way for developers to keep a history of the changes to their source code. Historical records of different points in time to releases. It is a continuous record.
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Someone who has developed on a system that is interfacing with other systems
SOFTWARE ENGINEER PLUS SKILLS:
- Unit test framework with CXX
- Writing test units within the framework moving towards this in the future
- Graphical user interface development in GTK2
SOFTWARE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop software and implement chance requests from clients
- Be able to lead a small team and help groom and grow junior developers
- Need someone who is a self-starter and be able to take ownership of their work by taking initiative and execute without a lot of oversight
- Participating in agile development process
- Ability to lead a scrum team
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts