Colorado Springs, CO
August 2, 2022
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER- GREENWICH. COLORADO
The Select Group’s TOP Telecommunication client is seeking a Software Developer to join their team in Greenwich, Colorado (Hybrid Role). This role will be responsible for development of automation, analytics, and workflow applications, working with a team to enhance the efficiency of the application users. This position will require full stack development knowledge as well as the ability to work with users to gather, understand and implement solutions that are integrated into large scale applications. The role will require a complete understanding of relational databases as well as multiple programming languages including Python and PERL.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER- MUST HAVE SKILLS
- 3+ years of Database Modeling System experience with Maria DB or MySQL
- 3+ years of experience withPerl and Python experience
- 2+ Experience building graphical interfaces
- Java Scirpt / CSS
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER- NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Knowledge of Cisco WAE for network simulation.
- Knowledge of the “R” programming language for analytics.
- Knowledge of GIT/GITLab for software version control.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER- RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Scripts and applications used to enhance the function of the team’s data analytics and network simulation applications.
- Provide and build detailed technical automation and application designs for enterprise solutions
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with other engineers on the team.
- Become a trusted partner with our partners through the delivery of excellent customer service and knowledge that will allow our business to grow
- Project management – document project requirements including scope, schedule, testing and terms of delivery to ensure project is completed with highest level of quality on time.
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with the development team to ensure quality function, features and user experience.
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts