January 13, 2021
TSG Federal is currently hiring a SharePoint Developer to join our team for the long-term working hand-in-hand with a Department of Defense customer in Quantico. Please reach out ASAP if interested – we are hiring off of ONE phone interview!
- Active Secret clearance
- Security + certification
- 3-5 years’ experience with SharePoint development (SharePoint 2013/SPO/2016)
- Experience as a SharePoint Power User
- Experience customizing forms and creating workflows as a SharePoint Designer
- Power Apps – Powerful and usable code without repeating or rebuilding common used code. Same outcome, but with less time and errors.
- Power Automate – A replacement for all Workflows, more powerful, less errors.
- Teams – Collaborative solution to communicate, share, and use an online repository, also each team created also creates a site which promotes end user commitment to use the site.
- Visual Studio – Code editor to code, test, view, design, develop, deploy, and collaborate.
- Nuget – Package manager for .Net solutions, which we will need.
- Power Bi – Powerful tool for collecting data and producing charts, graphs, and metrics.
- One Drive – Individual online repository that can be shared and protected with permissions.
- Yeoman – Scaffolding library produces templates for code, reduce time building foundational code.
- GitHub – A global company that provides hosting for software development version control using Git.
- Visual Studio-Since SharePoint Designer will be deprecated and replaced by Visual Studio. Visual Studio will be the only way that we will be able to develop, test, package a solution and upload to the SharePoint Online.
- SPFX (SharePoint Foundation)-2016 on premise uses SPFX so if we move there first, we should be using the SPFX to build anything new and it should migrate over to SPO without any issue
- TypeScript and C# (object-oriented) are the languages most compatible with SharePoint Online (C# is the basis for apps in the app catalog and if we can’t get our JS/jQuery/HMTL to work in SPO, we’ll need to convert them to C#)
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts