Greenwood Village, CO
January 13, 2022
SERVICE DESIGNER- 100% REMOTE
The Select Group is looking for a Service Designer to join an American telecommunications and mass media company. We are looking for a candidate who comes from a Service Design/UX Design background and has experience thinking across digital, physical, and human touchpoints to strategically design solutions/processes that benefit clients and the business. If you are looking for an opportunity with a large enterprise leader in the telecommunications industry, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today!
SERVICE DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- Service Design and User Experience (UX) Design experience – thinking across digital, physical, and human touchpoints to strategically design solutions/processes that benefit clients and the business.
- Experience working within a digital program
- Knowledge of service and UX design best practices, tools, and techniques with the ability to own, plan and lead design projects across multiple teams.
- Familiar with design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud, Axure, Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, etc.)
- Strong communication and leadership skills – ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills
SERVICE DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the design of solutions to digital challenges encountered by their clients by guiding a matrixed team of key stakeholders, front-line teams and end-users.
- Improve the client experience through the creation of desirable digital experiences with stakeholders from operations, product and technology teams within the context of omni-channel experiences.
- Identify digital needs and initiate research to find creative solutions in response to client needs by partnering with User Research.
- Create documentation and facilitate conversations and working sessions to explore solutions to issue spaces and define the future client experience strategy, including principles, journey maps and service blueprints.
- Design and finalize prototype ideas through a partnership with User Research and Product Design teams.
- Refine use cases and define requirements by partnering with Experience and Product Managers.
- Continuously build and maintain strategic relationships with business partners to promote the client and invoke change within the organization.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts