February 8, 2024
Position Title:Senior Estimator
Start Date: 3/25
Interview Process: 2 rounds. (virtually)
Job Duration: 12+ months with opportunity to extend
Reason for need: Additional bandwidth
Project Details: This consultant will work on developing, monitoring and updating estimates for renewables projects.
Must Have Skills:
Day to day responsibilities:
- Work with Project Manager to monitor and update the cost forecast sheet for upcoming spends.
- Supports the project teams and estimating/scheduling personnel efforts towards the development of the project plan and translating that project plan into the project cost loaded schedules.
- Conduct analysis of Estimate at completion (EAC) to initial project estimates and capture lessons learned.
- Provides direct support and expertise to project personnel and estimators regarding estimating and/or planning.
- Assists with the preparation of project time and/or cost claims.
Education/Certification Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Local candidates are always preferred. If not local, EST/CST timezone. Potential travel as needed for project kickoffs( wouldn’t exceed 1 time per month)
TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts