June 20, 2022
One of The Select Group’s clients in Sandy Springs, GA is looking for a Scrum Master to join their growing team! The ideal candidate has a strong background supporting ERP projects or enterprise application roll outs and/or consolidations. This team works in a hybrid structure and are looking for someone that is comfortable working 2-3 days onsite. If the below sounds like you, please apply!
SCRUM MASTER REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience working on ERP projects or enterprise application roll outs and/or consolidations i.e Workday, PeopleSoft, etc
- Must have a Scrum Master certification
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence for sprint management and documentation
- Previous experience coaching on Agile methodologies and best practices
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Must be adaptable and willing to adjust based on company needs
SCRUM MASTER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead scrum teams dedicated to an Oracle ERP project across the enterprise.
- Work with business units in finance and accounting as well as their delivery partners who are executing the project.
- Use Jira and Confluence for documentation.
- Coach teams on Agile best practices.
- Be very flexible and able to adjust as the team may have you step into different tasks from time to time.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts