Greenwood Village, CO
March 23, 2022
SCRUM MASTER- GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO
The Select Group is looking for a Scrum Master to join an American telecommunications and mass media company. We are looking for a candidate who can help run requirements, and build out the scope. This person will serve as a hybrid between scrum master and Program manager. Their projects are a combo of front end, back end, this scrum master is responsible for the product, and they need to be comfortable being responsible for delivering an entire application/product. This role offers a flexible hybrid schedule with 3 days a week remote and 2 days a week onsite. If you are looking for an opportunity with a large enterprise leader in the telecommunications industry, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today!
SCRUM MASTER REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Agile experience
- Background as BA/product Owner working on software development projects
- Experience working on customer-facing applications
- Background working with developers and designers
- Proficient experience working on 2-3 projects at one time
- Experience vetting requirements; product owner will gather requirements, but this person will prioritize and define final requirements before project kicks off
SCRUM MASTER PLUS SKILLS:
- Jira experience
- Scaled Agile (SAFe)
- CSM Certification
SCRUM MASTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This Scrum Master will spend 40% of their time with stakeholders, and working with product owners around requirements.
- There will be a lot of stakeholder meetings at the beginning- this person will be facilitating these meetings, making sure that everyone is on the same page around what is needed in the application.
- This 40% working with the development team.
- Remaining 20% of time will be for agile ceremonies, reporting, etc.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts