February 6, 2024
SAP Trainer- Austin, TX
The Select Group is looking for a SAP Trainer for a hybrid (tues-thurs) onsite position in Austin, Texas. We are looking for a trainer to handle its global implementation training of EWM for 10 sites in America. You do not need to come into this with specific EWM experience. This client is on the top ten of the Fortune 500 list and a household name. If you’re looking to build out your resume, working for the best in the world, this is it.
SAP Trainer Responsibilities
- Assisting the Change Manager and team to provide a training plan for 10 sites
- This includes pulling appropriate material, creating content and training the trainers for internal employees and third party vendors
- Please note – there will be global travel involved, 7 trips per year, likely all domestic, that would be 4-5 days in duration
SAP Trainer Requirements
- Proven experience as an SAP Trainer with a focus on end-to-end user training
- Operational experience using SAP training in a warehouse setting a huge plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to tailor training programs to different user levels and needs
- Ability to work in Global Cross-Functional and diverse teams
- 5+ years in SAP Applications training, documentation, and delivery
TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts