May 22, 2020
The Select Groups client is looking for a Senior QA with specific Salesforce experience to come join their team in Toronto! If you are a QA with automation and Salesforce experience, please respond back to this posting with your updated resume. We look forward to working with you!
Salesforce QA Requirements:
- Good understanding of SFDC data model & base business logic
- Strong Automation experience in SFDC, Java based apps,
- Capable of developing, maintaining automation frameworks / tests
- Strong experience in building virtual services using Postman, Wiremock, LISA etc
- Experience JIRA and compatible test management tools (e.g. Zephyr)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand, articulate & write steps to reproduce issues including error messages & screen-shots
- Willingness to ‘break the system’ in testing scenarios as well as finding gaps in security and data integrity
- Ability to see the ‘Big Picture’ to define dependent & related scenarios
- Ability to ‘break down’ complex technical concepts into logical pieces
Salesforce QA Soft Skills:
- Self-motivated & self-managing, able to function with minimal supervision/direction
- Highly organized, & inquisitive
- Adaptable & willing to take on tasks outside the defined role
- An upbeat attitude
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts