Fort Mill, SC
May 20, 2020
One of The Select Group’s TOP healthcare clients is looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead. This role will be LONG TERM and will sit right outside of the Queen City in Fort Mill, SC. This Salesforce Technical Lead will be supporting existing clients with the transition to Fusion (Salesforce CRM Platform.) This Lead will need to have a strong background working with Salesforce and past experience working with data modeling and implementation techniques. This Lead will also need to have great communication and the ability to lead a team. We are NOT able to work on a C2C basis.
SALESFORCE LEAD REQUIREMENTS
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce
- Past experience implementing Salesforce Lightning
- Past experience working as a Technical Business Analyst, Success Manager, Product Manager, Change Manager, Administrator and/or Developer with Salesforce
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Deep understanding of Data Modeling and implementation techniques
- Past migration experience, transitioning organizations or teams from one platform to another
SALESFORCE LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the liaison between the technical teams and the business groups to ensure IT solutions meet customers’ needs and expectations.
- Oversee the BSA’s working on the CRM (Service Cloud) configuration to ensure there is valid requirements and all information is consistent, concise and accurate.
- Day to day tactical leadership of Salesforce migrations and deployment.
- Serve as a liaison between Client Transition, Operations, ITO and Development Teams.
- Help define the proposed solutions by integrating input from clients and serve as the point of contact for the BSA Team and internal stakeholders.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts