February 23, 2021
One of The Select Groups’ TOP healthcare clients is looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join their team in Raleigh, NC. The team is taking a fresh approach at ways that technology and analytics can empower those working in the clinical lifecycle and shape the future of clinical development. This Salesforce Engineer will maintain and enhance their Salesforce platform. Apply today for this contract to HIRE opportunity if you are looking to continuously grow and improve within Salesforce!
SALESFORCE ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years Salesforce Developer experience
- End to end Salesforce lifecycle projects
- Salesforce “point and click” features
- Salesforce Apex development experience
- Apex Batch Jobs
- Lightning framework experience
- Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC)
SALESFORCE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- This Salesforce Engineer will be working in a global team environment to build and optimize complex, custom software applications.
- The Salesforce Engineer will:
- Develop, implement, and maintain applications and systems.
- Participate in design sessions, debug, and support code.
- Act as a technical lead for a project as needed and provide guidance on technical and design issues.
- Train and mentor junior team members.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts