May 15, 2019
The Select Group is looking for a Remedy Developer with a minimum of 5 years experience for a role located in Chantilly, VA. The qualified candidate must be able to obtain a DHS EOD.
REMEDY DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience working with BMC Remedy 9.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience as a Remedy developer of Administrator.
REMEDY DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for researching, developing designing and modifying BMC Remedy.
- Develop and integrate Remedy improvements and additions utilizing leadership feedback.
- Design and develop Remedy ARS software.
- Preform change assessments including the development of implementation of change control board documentation.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts