May 12, 2022
The Select Group is seeking a skilled Release Manager for its Top Telecommunications client. In this role, you will be responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, and deployment of release as per the schedule and within budget, and handling multiple projects at a given time.
**This role will require to be onsite for a hybrid schedule in Frisco, TX **
**We are unable to work c2c or provide sponsorship for this role. *
RELEASE MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ Years of Release Management Experience
- Experienced with project tracking in Jira/Jira Align
- Experience with change management such as documents, design, development timelines, and testing tasks
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Past Telecommunication experience with large enterprises such as Sprint, Verizon, At& t, or T-Mobile is considered a plus
RELEASE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with application teams on their individual deployment plans & timelines (SIS) and understand dependencies
- Identify application outages and impacts (app, functionality, PRT)
- Provide risk assessment, mitigation planning & de-confliction
- Manage all requests for release management support (Pier, TEQ intake, RMI, email, orbit, etc)
- Triage all requests as an unpackaged or packaged release.
- RMI submission & commitment dated
- Works with Requestor to enter RMI
- Identify all impacted apps
- Manage any deconflictions
- Commit the release dates
- Environment needs & approvals
- Test needs & approvals
- App Support & approval
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts