San Ramon, CA
October 24, 2023
Python Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with at least 4+
years of Software engineering experience
- In lieu of education 6+ years of software development experience is
- At least 3+ years of professional Python Development experience
- 1-3 years’ experience developing backend APIs, FastAPI experience is
- Ability to parse through requirements (cross-functional) and create
solutions with minimal guidance.
- Experience in troubleshooting, code review and writing unit/integration
- Experience developing features in an agile development environment
using either Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Willingness to be on call, including weekends.
Python Developer Responsibilities:
- Part of a team that is responsible
for providing automation services for infrastructure teams.
- These services
will be part of the Private Cloud used by our application owners to
quickly deploy and operate their applications.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts