September 15, 2022
PROVISIONING IAM ANALYST – REMOTE
The Select Group is seeking a Provisioning IAM Analyst for an opportunity with an industry leading banking client. Due to a recent merger, there are 200 applications with several thousand users that need access to certain applications. The Provisioning IAM Analyst will be responsible for assigning permissions to each user. If the below sounds like you, please apply today!
- Previous provisioning experience with local application (PAM).
- SailPoint, CyberArk, or Active Directory experience preferred.
- Experience with IAM Playbooks preferred.
- Provisioning on local applications – adding users and groups, and managing user’s identities for various applications and IT Systems.
- Analyze and identify user groups, roles and responsibilities to know who to give/revoke access.
- Participate in information gathering sessions and document requirements, groups and users.
- Ensure that the changes produced meet the requirements for access.
- Contract (potential to extend)
- Remote role (ability to work EST hours is a must)
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts