September 14, 2021
Title: Proposal Manager
Clearance Level: Ability to obtain
Location: Chantilly, VA (onsite)
Program Details & Summary: We are seeking a Proposal Manager to lead and drive the RFP process for task orders supporting Local, State, and Federal government customers. In this role, you will develop the proposal plan, outline, and schedule before guiding the team in its preparation of the proposal. Expect to have your fingerprints across all aspects of these responses as you work with a team of partners, consultants, subcontractors, writers, editors, technical SMEs, and more in order to produce winning solutions.
Minimum Requirements –
- Certifications (preferred but not required): Shipley training
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Years of Experience: 5+ of proposal development or proposal data coordination
Day to day responsibilities:
- Identify all data that will be needed to facilitate proposal development and completion. Create outlines for proposal based on solicitation instructions. Organize all proposal data in central files and maintain an original and duplicates of all data. Assemble data collected from vendors, partners, and proposal team into final proposals.
- Work with partners to obtain necessary information and pricing in support of professional services for the project. Define a schedule for receiving all required inputs from internal and external resources. Build and manage pricing requirements and align them correctly with contract CLINs.
- Offer clear Bid/No Bid recommendations clearly defining strong and weak points as it relates to corporate focus, contract requirements and fulfillment abilities of resources.
- Collect data required; review subcontractor, engineering and PM submittals for completeness and assess all LOEs (internal or external) for shortfalls in order to mitigate risk.
- Write past performance references, corporate overviews and other non-technical sections of a proposal.
- Upon award, write Subcontract agreements, work with Procurement to obtain required signatures and issuance of Purchase orders. Complete hand-off with Project Management in order to kick off delivery.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts