August 13, 2019
PROJECT MANAGER – REMOTE
One of The Select Groups’ top clients. and one of the a largest multinational technology conglomerates, is looking for a 100% REMOTE Project Manager! The ideal candidate has the capabilities to manage competing demands from internal and external stakeholders while still able to deliver successful projects in-scope and within budget. Further, the ideal candidate has the ability to drive focus on the tactical activities but can also see the overall strategic objectives of the customer and how it fits into the larger business picture.
PROJECT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience with Project Management
- PMP Certification
- Prior Cisco experience is a major plus
- Experience working on IT/Software Development Projects
- Has worked in ambiguous environment on self lead projects, not a lot of handholding, and can work directly with stakeholders.
PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to the PMO project management methodology and all other internal methodologies.
- Support for continuous improvement of all processes, methodologies and services
• Project leadership, ensuring appropriate project planning and that all projects are delivered on time, in budget, and with high levels of quality.
- Ensure proper Scope and Change Management processes are adhered to, manage change management handling between customer, partner & account teams.
- Ensure proper project financials management must understand project financial reports prepared by the project specialist, comment on, provide options for irregularities, and ensure a realistic forecast is made.
- Define Success Metrics: Identifies and socializes project success metrics to the internal team and to external stakeholders; Evaluate project progress and results against success metrics.
- Assess Risks: Proactively identify risks, communicate risks to appropriate stakeholders and develop a risk mitigation strategy and a contingency plan.
- Creation of project plans and oversight of plan timelines
- Direct and organize project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Optimize and coordinates interaction between internal, partner and customer resources toward the completion of key services projects and programs.
- Business development and management for new customers/markets/services business management role in a large or strategic account or group of customers.
- Help cross-train other employees where appropriate.
- Proactively communicate with finance team and business leaders in regards to project health and profitability.
- Provide support for other PMO duties as assigned.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts