San Diego, CA
September 10, 2019
One of The Select Group’s top clients in San Diego is looking for an experienced customer facing Project Manager. You will have the opportunity to work on highly visible projects and stimulating initiatives. Our client is looking for someone to have an Active PMP, and come from either an Applications or Infrastructure background within a PMO. This will be a long term Project Management opportunity that will allow someone to utilize their current skills, while also learning new skills in a fast paced environment.
PROJECT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong technical background supporting external facing Applications and/or Infrastructure projects
- Must have an ACTIVE PMP, (this is a client requirement)
- Experience creating project plans.
- Experience tracking budget for the entire life cycle of a project.
- Enterprise level experience supporting external clients/customers in an Agile environment
- Must be organized and be able to communicate clearly with multiple groups/teams to keep budget and project timelines on track
- Familiar with EVM and how to integrate it into a detailed cost schedule to identify risks and implement proper mitigation activities
PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support external facing Applications and/or Infrastructure related IT projects
- Collect technical requirements, create/draft project plans from scratch, create technical SOW’s, and estimate levels of effort
- Utilize knowledge of EVM to identify risks, implement proper mitigation activities and integrate them into a detailed cost schedule.
- Managed 6-12 projects depending on the size (average project size is $60,000-130,000. Larger projects are 2-3 million)
- Utilize organization and time management skills to keep projects on track with estimated timeline as well as cost
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts