Wake Forest, NC
March 25, 2020
The Select Group’s client in Wake Forest NC is actively seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team. This individual will be tasked with Coordinating with Internal customers to determine infrastructure needs and coordinating with internal teams to for process. If the below description sounds like you, then let’s talk!
PROJECT COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing and delivering
- Recent College Graduate with continued Interest and past experience in project coordination/project management (internships/class projects. etc.)
- Technical Aptitude and passion for a long term career within IT project management
- Demonstrated leadership skills showing proactive behavior
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, both written and verbal
PROJECT COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating with Internal and External Customers and Clients
- Data Capture, Data Entry, and reaching out to either the partner, account manager, engineer, or customer to resolve any issues
- Drive continuous improvement activities using Plan, Do, Check, Act Principles
- Deliver Data mining to uncover & resolve inconsistencies and provide linkage between multiple sources
- Identify/Analyst process risks/issues and inefficiencies
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts