May 15, 2019
PROJECT COORDINATOR – TELECOMMUNICATION
The Select Group’s client in Columbus, OH is actively seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team for a long-term project. This position offers opportunity for growth and the chance to work with a Fortune 500 Company. This individual will be tasked with supporting multiple year Telecom projects; so a background supporting telecommunication or construction projects is essential. If the below description sounds like you, then let’s talk!
PROJECT COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep target completion dates current.
- Coordinate between engineering, operations, and customer to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Keep Service Now tasks current.
- Provide reporting to ensure all projects are on track and escalate those that are not.
- Ensure project process is completed.
- Stretch goals include beginning to help with ordering, outside contractor coordination, and work releases.
PROJECT COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree preferred with 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field
- Reporting experience to supervisors or managers
- Software: Excel, GIS, Radio frequency, fiber optics
- Telecom background preferred
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts