March 13, 2019
The Select Group is seeking a Project Coordinator for one of our top clients in Sunnyvale, CA. Really looking for someone that has experience with Learning Management Systems. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Project Coordinating experience, a background in LMS, MacOS experience, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PROJECT COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years in a professional environment as a coordinator or analyst
- Meeting project deadlines
- Detailed oriented
- Creating surveys
- Experience with Reporting tools in a professional environment
- Business Objects or Tableau would be preferred but not a must
- Background with any Learning Management System (LMS) administration
- Saba tool would be a MAJOR PLUS
- Working with macOS
- Survey tools: Key Survey, Survey Monkey, Qualtrics
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS: None required
PROJECT COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide operational and logistical support of the Training programs
- Analyze data and provide input on trends and patterns
- Manage training schedules, request workflow, communications and reports
- Support video project by managing deliverables
- Act as LMS admin for data entry, reporting, troubleshooting and testing.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts