Santa Clara, CA
October 17, 2023
Project Coordinator – Santa Clara, CA
One of The Select Group’s top clients is looking for a Project Coordinator to handle presentations, reporting, scheduling, project timelines, etc. for project managers that will be dedicated to tracks within an SAP implementation. It is a hybrid role, requiring onsite Tues-Thurs every week in SCV.
- 2-4 years of Project Coordinator/Manager experience
- MacOS Experience
- Pages, Numbers, Keynote
- Excellent process management, planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from data.
- Flexible and prepared for changes to the schedule, including working early mornings, evenings or weekends.
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn and understand technical concepts (ex. SAP)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Create and manage a comprehensive project repository that includes project plans, timelines, status updates, and relevant documentation.
- Coordinate with various teams to gather project updates, milestones, and key deliverables.
- Regularly communicate project statuses, key insights, and potential risks to Global Program Manager and relevant stakeholders
- Develop and handle summary reports and status for various audiences.
- Organize and facilitate regular meetings to discuss project updates, identify challenges, and foster collaboration among team members.
- Act as a point of contact for adhoc queries and requests for information from stakeholders.
- Assist in data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement within the organization.
- Generate reports and dashboards to provide insights into program.
- Support the creation of presentations, proposals, and reports
- Utilize project management software to track, monitor, and report on the progress of initiatives, ensuring deadlines are met and potential bottlenecks are identified.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and tools related to project management and coordination.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts