April 15, 2019
PROGRAM MANAGER – RALEIGH, NC
Our top client in RTP is seeking a Program Manager to join their team. An ideal candidate will have prior service provider experience.
PROGRAM MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Project & program management – PMP certification a plus.
- Process mapping – Six Sigma certification a plus.
- Change management & adoption.
- Risk, stakeholder, communications & training management.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Virtual team & meeting facilitation skills.
- Web & PowerPoint content creation.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
PROGRAM MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing delivery readiness requirements for the Partner Jointly Deliver program, which will enable partners to participate in the delivery process, and will be focused on the new CX Portfolio
- Interaction and collaboration with the CX Partner and the CX Center organizations
- Responsible for facilitating necessary interactions with key stakeholders in organizations, prioritizing milestones and necessary activities and tracking timelines to ensure that deadlines are met for the CX Delivery Readiness plan for partners
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts