September 23, 2022
Program Manager – Chicago, IL
A top banking client with The Select Group is looking for a seasoned Program Manager to join their team and support Digital Banking initiatives. The ideal candidate would come from a banking background with strong experience in digital projects. If the below sounds like you, please apply directly to the posting. We look forward to working with you!
Must Have Skills:
- 15+ years proven experience as Sr. PM and Program Manager
- Must have experience as a hands-on Program Manager (not the resource manager)
- Banking experience (recent) is a MUST
- Experience working on Digital initiatives
- Strong professionalism, communications, and leadership skills
- Agile and Waterfall experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Financial Management
- People Management
- Vendor Management
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for Digital projects delivery.
- Work closely with highly technical team.
- Deliver projects that are based in a hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment.
- Support US Personal and Business Banking Team on Digital projects.
- Long-term contract
- Must be available to work ONE day a week on site in Chicago, IL office.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts