Greenwood Village, CO
September 8, 2022
PROGRAM MANAGER – HYBRID
The Select Group is looking for a talented Program Manager to join one of our top Communications partners in the Greenwood Village, CO area. This person should have Technical PM experience, internet/WiFi/wireless experience, and a data analytics background. This project centers around suggesting reboots of and working with cable modems, proactive solutions, and looking at data signals and determining the problem.
PROGRAM MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Technical Program Management experience
- Knowledgeable on internet products
- Rather than on mobile network, voice, 4G/5G, etc.
- Internet / WiFi / wireless experience
- Data analytics background
- Excel experience
- Scrum experience
- Reporting skills
- Working across different teams
- Telecom experience
PROGRAM MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing data so they know what they need to ask the team
- Strong documentation
- Manage by influence – partner with engineering, software, developers, and other PMs
- What are the contents of being delivered?
- Seeing a lot of drop on the signal
- Are we looking at the right data set?
- Ensuring timelines are being hit
- Documenting every little change to their deliverables
- Somebody that is proactive to reach out to the right people
- Works with engineering, developers, and other PMs
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts