June 7, 2022
PROGRAM MANAGER – Stamford, CT OR Charlotte, NC
The Select Group is looking for a Program Manager to join an American telecommunications and mass media company. This person will be overseeing two initiatives of our client’s Customer Operations team. If you are looking for an opportunity with a large enterprise leader in the telecommunications industry, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a Program Manager.
- Experience with using SmartSheets or any other documentation tool. (Excel, MS Project Plan)
- Experience using Jira.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Hands on – not afraid to roll up sleeves and get in the thick of things.
- Assertive – Takes responsibility and not afraid to hold other accountable.
- Connects the dots – strategic – outside the box thinker.
- Looks at the big picture.
Day to day responsibilities/expectations:
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide IT programs consisting of multiple projects.
- Aligns project delivery with broader strategic initiatives and goals.
- Manages multiple projects and programs and orchestrates the results to achieve a broad program goal ensuring that governance controls are in place.
- Plans and implements schedules and monitors program from inception through delivery.
- Defines and reports program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics.
- Identifies and monitors areas of risk.
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies; Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
- Continuously seeks opportunities to improve cost, performance, and schedule.
- Builds and manages to budgets.
- Facilitates communication and coordination among projects.
- Manages stakeholder engagement and satisfaction.
- Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting component projects or overall program.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts