Greenwood Village, CO
November 24, 2021
PRODUCT OWNER – 100% Remote
The Select Group’s top telecommunications client is in the immediate need of an experienced Product Owner to assist them on a new product development project. Please take a look at the job details below. If you feel this is the perfect opportunity for your career, then please apply ASAP!!!
PRODUCT OWNER REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years of Product Ownership experience at the enterprise level
- Data system/data platform product experience
- Strong understanding of system integration patterns – API’s, Data Streams, etc.
- Familiar with data pipelines and data governance around contact information
- General technical acumen – you don’t need to be a developer, but you do need to be able to communicate with them effectively and understand Agile software development concepts
PRODUCT OWNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure clients’ needs are met by leading an Agile development team and managing the definition, design and development of digital product charters and visions, including providing analysis, understanding product priorities, connecting team members to resolve conflict or clarify misunderstandings and driving requirements to resolution.
- Manage and prioritize the backlog by creating user stories for our API and UI development and test teams that reflect the desired functionality and provide a complete set of acceptance criteria that can be used to synthesize user stories, accessibility requirements, data maps, wireframes, operational requirements and prerequisite dependencies.
- Enhance project outcomes by participating in Agile ceremonies, including story refinement, grooming and planning.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts