Santa Clara, CA
December 2, 2019
Join a Silicon Valley-based technology company that creates cutting edge products for the networking space. In this role you’ll be responsible for creating a collection of documents related to business processes for engineering, manufacturing, and quality control teams.
PROCESS ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience in roles where technical writing is a primary responsibility
- Experience investigating and documenting business processes in engineering environments
- This includes strong experience with process mapping and creating flow charts
- Domain knowledge of the networking, OEM, semiconductor, consumer electronics, or more generally the electrical hardware space
- Experience creating a document control solution or standing up a document control system would be a big plus!
- Work samples highly desired
PROCESS ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate current environment and document standards (this company is in the nascent stages of creating standards for documentation and document control)
- Interview various engineering, manufacturing, and quality control team members to understand business processes
- Translate your understanding of business processes into best practice guides for the business, including the use of flow charts and visual tools
- Work with the quality control team to disseminate best practices, business processes, and instructional guides for internal engineering teams to ensure everyone is following the same processes
- If you have experience standing up document control systems – participate in the selection and implementation of a document control solution
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts