August 13, 2019
The Select Group is working with one of our top clients in Atlanta, GA to identify a Ping Engineer. This person will join the team to assist in the integration of applications into Ping. Ideal candidates will have experience integrating Ping in enterprise level environments. They will also have a strong background in single sign on applications and identity access management. If you are looking for similar opportunities please take the steps to apply!
PING ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- Experience implementing, architecting, and engineering Ping in large-scale environments, specifically focusing on the Ping SSO application
- Experience with Ping Identity suite, including PingFederate, PingAccess, PingOne, PingOne Directory & Ping MFA including knowledge of LDAP Directory Services.
- Experience in writing OGNL, Groovy Scripts, PowerShell, JSP and JAVA required.
- Knowledge in O365 suite integration, Windows Azure Directory integration required.
- Excellent communication
PING ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Joining the Identity and Access Management team to integrate a large number of applications with Ping
- Implementing Ping SSO application within the company, which gives the user access the various applications without having to log in
- Applies advance knowledge with product designers, engineers, and architects to define security measures required of to implement an effective SSO security service
- Integrate new existing architectures for user authentication and SSO for enterprise and native mobile applications
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts