May 21, 2020
We are looking for an ethical hacker with experience in red team penetration testing to join one of our enterprise-level banking clients in Toronto! This is an entirely remote role and is able to remain remote even after restrictions are lifted. You will join a team that is responsible for the annual pen testing program at the client, which ensures that each internal application utilized across the organization is compliant. This team is conducting a high volume of penetration tests both annually and ad hoc, and involves testing a variety of internal and external applications. If the below details fit your profile, please apply today!
PENETRATION TESTER REQUIREMENTS
- Penetration testing experience with applications (web based i.e. API’s, web services, etc)
- Experience with pen testing tools (NetworkMapper or ‘NMAP’, Metasploit, Wireshark, etc), Qualys
- Financial institution background strongly preferred
- Good understanding of security ethics
- Strong communication skills
- DevOps experience (testing within this environment)
- Any mainframe development and/or pen testing experience considered a huge asset
PENETRATION TESTER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct approximately 200 penetration tests per year
- Pentesting on mobile/web applications, prioritizing vendor (external) applications for vulnerabilities
- Work on a release-based team and coordinate with other pentesters/ethical hackers
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts