September 1, 2023
Job Title: Network Engineer
Contract Duration: 1 year
Project Details: Datacenter Rehoming – this consultant will be working with Verizon customers to move existing circuits from an old datacenter into a new datacenter. The consultant will document their work, architect and design new circuit topology, submit change requests and follow through the migration with any configurations and troubleshooting as necessary. They must also have great customer interaction skills as they will be the face of TSG and Verizon to the customer.
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ Years experience as Network Engineer
- Change Management experience
- Datacenter migration experience
- Solid understanding of routing and switching as well as network operating systems (specially Cisco IOS)
- Solid understanding of communication protocols (mainly BGP)
- Familiarity with BGP route manipulation/filtering tools (using route-maps, prefix-list, Community List, etc.) and Best Practices.
OSPF, EGRP, VLANs VTP Trunking etc
- Good routing troubleshooting skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience and knowledge of working with the Microsoft tools and 365 Platform (mainly Visio, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Experience working with ServiceNow workflows
- Experience with NetDevOps and Network automation including Ansible, Python, and YAML/JSON data models is a plus
- Scripting from templates
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts