June 11, 2022
Must Have Skills:
Day to day responsibilities:
Network Administration – 45%
- Evaluate and manage ordering network equipment, telco equipment and other components to support the corporate and remote office infrastructure.
- Respond to and log work order requests; troubleshoot all issues with VOIP systems, MPLS WAN, LAN, NLAN, SDWAN, IWAN T1/PRI/BRI/POTS circuits. Work with carriers until resolved.
- Assists with deciphering data/packets to troubleshoot issues with the network such as unknown devices detected, slow response times, bottlenecks, and unable to connect.
- Manage the design, plan, install, and monitor new network and telephony environments for new infrastructure.
- Research and provide cost analysis of changes.
Support – 15%
- Develop and ensure policies and procedures are followed for internal and external audits
- Interface with internal and external customers to resolve new and/or production issues
- Delegate and coordinate projects based on the SBM ticketing system.
- Assist with corporate capacity planning for personnel resources and infrastructure. Provide monthly reports and recommendations to upper management
- High level of written communication and documentation skills.
Network Maintenance – 15%
- Ensure proper set up and maintenance of internal data, voice connections and network systems and connections using switches, routers and voice over IP at the corporate and remote offices.
- Ensure team is up to date with security vulnerabilities and vendor related patches / fixes to address continued concerns from the internal security department and outside auditors.
Firewall Administration – 15%
- Oversee setup and maintain firewall appliances.
- Ensure firewall rules and logs are monitored on a regular basis.
- Stay up to date with security vulnerabilities and vendor related patches / fixes to address continued concerns from the internal security department and outside auditors.
Other Duties – 10%
- Work with Lead Network Engineer to monitor ongoing expenses, maintain and update telecom billing database for budgeting and reporting purposes.
- Assist with maintaining and monitoring the server room environment as well as scheduling and addressing maintenance issues in the server room.
- Work with IT Operations staff to maintain proper environmental functionality in the Data Center.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts