November 8, 2019
NETWORK ANALYST SUMMARY:
One of our local clients has an opening for a Network Analyst supporting a NASA program here in Huntsville at Marshall Space Flight Center. This person will be helping lead the implementation of SDA technology. A clearance is preferred, but not required as long as candidate’s can obtain one.
NETWORK ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong knowledge of Cisco wired/wireless LAN technology and its OS and CLI
- Experience supporting LAN, telecommunication and internet technology
- Knowledge of Remote Access (VPN) technology and user client applications
- Cisco ISE experience
- Familiar with routing protocols – OSPF, BGP, IS-IS and TCP-IP addressing schemes
- Knowledge of 802.1x
- General Scripting experience
- Preferably Python, but will take any scripting experience
NETWORK ANALYST PREFERRED SKILLS:
- CCNA and networking work experience or CCNP
NETWORK ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform configuration for new service, perform preventative maintenance, and accomplish trouble isolation of remote LAN network equipment, and circuitry
- Follow engineering documents and work with remote support technicians to test and implement complex network solutions
- Provide as-built documentation, update databases and trouble logs as needed
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts