Sandy Springs, GA
September 14, 2020
The Select Group is looking for an experienced C# .NET Developer in Atlanta, GA. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest clinical laboratory networks in the world. We are seeking candidates who have strong C#. NET experience and experience building out APIs for application integrations. The Software Engineer will be working on a team dedicated to building new internal web applications and updating/enhancing existing applications. The position will include support of the Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and other internal web applications. If you are hardworking, passionate, and looking for a career where you will make a difference – apply now!
.NET DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years experience as a core C# .NET Developer
- Experience building out APIs for application integrations
- Utilizing AWS for these services
- Web-based application development
- Experience doing user testing/automated testing during development
- Front end development experience
- SQL Database Developer experience
- Will query databases for development
.NET DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to write high-quality software using primarily Microsoft technologies across a full-stack
- Designs and codes software to meet the requirements of users, leveraging Agile methodologies.
- Conducts feasibility analyses for suggested software changes and can provide feedback to end-users on the ability to make the change.
- Provides estimates for work, with the ability to break larger projects into smaller achievable pieces
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing design and user documentation (Note: As a regulated industry, there is a standard level of system documentation required in the role at this time).
- Participates in and conducts code reviews
- Improves operations by analyzing current business processes and procedures and suggesting improvements to software systems.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities; reads professional publications; maintains personal networks; participates in professional organizations.
- Works independently on tasks and can be a self-starter.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise on software systems.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Take the Next Step
If you are ready to take on the next step in your career and this seems like the perfect job for you, send us your updated resume.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Submit your resume and receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Submit Resume
TSG Talent Network
Join the TSG Talent Network to receive email alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.Get Job Alerts